30 November 2009

Do You Get Me?


Do you get me?
Do you know me?
Do you know who i am or what i feel inside?
Do you understand me?

Well the answer to that for most people is no. becasue truthfully you don't know me, and somtimes i don't even know myself, all people know, and see of me is what i want them to see. but it is not fully me.

People always wear masks, to Conceal themselves from others, because the real world is hard it is tuff, it is the nightmare the horror story we don't want to live through, the one where the murderer is your own reflection, you…the one person, besides god, that you can't escape from. The one that controls you. It is not like our fables stories and fairytales where good triumphs over evil, in the real world evil reins supreme.
So when people say, I know you, or I know who you are. They are lying. Because they cannot change who I am and they cannot know that I fell like the world is closing in around me and I have to escape, or that I cry over all those people that aren't real.



Tears flowing,


Lonely tears,


Nobody gets me


Nobody cares


People try to understand but the fail,


And the ones I relate to just aren't real.

They don't know me at all. But know you do. And this blog will help you know me…if you can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment