17 August 2010

"Missions"

I really love this series:

The Third: "Look, I'm gonna level with you, these "missions" are just an excuse to get free labor and not have to pay anything. And then we label them as "missions". Kakashi, take it away."


Kakashi: "*clears throat* Okay here's the breakdown. D's are done by you dorks,They're like illegal immigrant work, and working for 4kids, And if we feel like it, you guys can do C's. C's and B's are for-"

Iruka: "Me right?"

Kakashi: "Iruka? What the hell are you doing here?"

Iruka: "Duh, fans seem to like me and I don't have enough lines in this episode."

Kakashi: "Will you get out of here?!"

Iruka: "Okay, okay. Jeez."

walks away...

Kakashib "*clears throat again* Anyway..."

The Third: "Sorry Kakashi, you ran out of time."

Kakashi: "But...Iruka-"

The Third: "I said you ran out of time! But thanks for playing. Your consolation prize is a C mission."

No comments:

Post a Comment