13 November 2010

...This is a contract, from me to you...

If you think that i am different,
then you are most likely right.
i am not the same as you
i don't think the same as you,
act the same as you,
think the same as you,
like the same as you.

you cannot think that i will just take do what you do in that situation,
because
you
are
wrong.



Just because of this do not think
that
i
have no feeling,
that just because i do not cry at the same things you do,
or as much as you,
that i don't cry.

i just cry where you will never see me.

Know,
 that i do get hurt,
that i feel pain,
that i get my heart broken.

So please for my hearts sake,
do not destroy me,
i try to contribute,
though i have nothing,
i try to get you to like something i like,
so you can share in my joy,
so i will be included,
talked to,
loved.

I am not at all the same as you.
and i don't care anymore.


Ps. YES the title is from an anime. SO WHAT go beat me up later, i don't care. But i just watched this lovely scene.

Lelouch: this is a contract from me to you.
C2 (C.C) : Then i accept your contract *smiles and holds out her hand*
* lelouch's hat fall to the ground as he runs forward to C2, where his finger tips meet C2's, then their hands gently come together*
<3
Judge me if you want, i don't care....but yet i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment