22 February 2011

I like Green eggs and Ham...

So here we go.
Grade 12 is Yuck, i have a hard time finding a motive to go to school anymore, even the 'just one more year' doesn't cut it.
Assignments are piling up. i need to get a move on.
*SIGH*

I have had alot of very strange dreams lately, and usually that would bother me, but they have been getting creeper each night, last night i was abducted, and the night before i was being eaten by some beast. hmmm. I guess i am just a dreamer.

You know what i really love in life, Making up stories with mariah. We  have made probably over 100 so far and i don't think we will ever stop. We can make them about absolutely anything, Anime, Romance, Si-fi, Aliens, Troy..... and so on.
It is so much joy. :D And they usually contain little moments of us saying something really seedy, then bursting out laughing or saying things like "Ooooo".

Our latest one is about aliens. :D

So much love.

Well I guess that is a little peak into my life at the moment. Hope you are rolling your eyes right now because I am so lame. :P

1 comment:

  1. i am not rolling my eyes.

    Because rolling my eyes at myself would be mean :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete