21 August 2011

Plutarch.....you're killing me.

So Today i took a mental health day. Or a day off school to do assignments, because i had been such a lazybum for the past weeks.
Right now i Feel much better.
I completed my chemistry assignment and i am making my way through research for ancient history. I am hoping to finish all my research by tomorrow night or Wednesday morning so i can get a drat in by Thursday or on Friday.
Right now i am making my way through Plutarch. I am only about a third of the way through. Plutarch writes a lot of junk. -__-
After my ancient assignment i can focus on everything else, preparing for QCS, studying for exams and completing my biology assignment and getting ready for my drama performance. Sigh.
The list seems long, but i will get through it. ....i hope.

It seems like this time last year i was complaining about basically the same things, well the same ancient assignment...except about food in Ancient Greece and feudal Japan.

Oh!

Speaking of feudal Japan.
I am re watching and very muchly rekindling my love for 'INUYAHSA!'
Oh it is so good.





No comments:

Post a Comment