12 April 2010

6 + Teen = ?!?!?!

.Well I am now sixteen. But I’m not sure how I feel about that.
I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends, and a loving god by my side and I am pretty happy. I have had one of the best weekends of my life, and the crazy dreams that followed. I now have my own laptop and many marvellous cds and anime DVDs, and many other wonderful things.
:D

So then why does it seem that this blog post will take a depressing turn?
:(

Well that is because I still have my problems. Everyone has them; things that make us feel sad or angry...problems. Mine of course are no exception.
Holidays are fading fast. I failed my maths exam last term. I have no job, and I feel guilty every time my parents give me that look after I ask them for money. I have assignments to do over the holidays. Everyone expects me to get my learners now that I can, but I have even looked at what I have to know....and the thought of driving scares me. :S

But that’s not all.

I am also just scared.
Scared of everything...and I don't know why. Everything just seems to be too much these days.

Well I should probably stop complaining and just get on with life. But thanks for listening :\

No comments:

Post a Comment