23 April 2010

Reality...

Reality,
Why are you so mean?
Why don't you stack up to my dreams?
What’s with that sick twisted smile?
Is this all a game to you?

Reality,
Why have you forsaken me?
Am I not mistaken?
That you will never be what long to see?
So what, should I sit down and drink tea?

Reality,
I am a dreamer, a writer, a singer.
I see past your lines and limitations.
I invent new places, that you cannot provide,
And people, who I wished were by my side.

Reality,
I watch shows, read books,
And love those who don't exist.
I can see a world,
Where one day everything will fit.

Reality,
You have seen me,
Seen me as I’ve cried,
When you whispered in my ears,
Your little lies.

Reality,
You sicken me,
And with that I mean no offence,
But your corrupted world can't be hidden any longer,
Behind that little fence.

Reality,
You can chase me, catch me,
Drag me by my knees,
But my dear reality,
You will never catch my dreams.









No comments:

Post a Comment