05 September 2010

81...No dial tone, don't go into the forest.

So i watched 'Tomorrow when the war began' yesterday.

And all i can say is, i want to go camping, and i want to be in a situation as scary and thrilling as the one in that movie.

Then i watched The secret of Moonacre, fell in love with the movie and with robin....but that's not whats this post it about.

I still feel lost.

Empty.

In the invisible middle of every situations.

I have information for things gone, that i really shouldn't know.

Problems that are past,

but my problems are still there.

I'm in the blackground of the background...and nobody really cares.

I want to be in war, smash a window, blow up something, win something, go back to when that was set, live in Moonacre, see a black lion, and meet Robin in the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment