09 September 2010

One day, she cried, i found her, we cried together.

This goes out to a special person.

Someone who dosen't reliaize how important she is,

How bueatiful, how extrodanary, and how much fun to be around.

I am so glad that i have become so close to her.

We like almost all the same people.

She has amazing hair and eyes,

She has the best laugh.

She complains when i tell us to stand in hieght order.

She is a Chan!

She is salior pluto.

She likes anime, and can put up with my constant babble.

She likes the strong and silent type.

She likes sasuke, and kakashi.

She has the best taste in music.

She HATES the tribe. :P

She was the purple one.

DON SENPAI XD....She will get this.

Macbeth....

Sean Bean :D

I know that she is feeling broken, but she should also know that i am here for her...always, anytime, anywhere, any situation.

She is my best friend.

I love you.

You know who you are.

1 comment: