20 December 2010

Hype of 100 Years.

I have been on a bit of a hype.

Why?


It's not because Christmas is coming soon, or that I have a new job or that next year is my last year of school...that is definitely not it.


No! it's simply because, for the past week when I wake up and I have nothing to do I watch Avatar.


AND NO! not the stupid blue people movie that stole its name.


Avatar : The legend of Aang.

It is an amazing series that consists of 61 episodes over three seasons which in the show they call 'books'

book 1 is water, book 2 earth, and book 3 is fire.

The back ground to the show is clearly explained in the fantastic opening to the show.



....Water. Earth. Fire. Air.



Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

only the avatar master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most...he vanished.

100 years past and my brother and I discovered the new avatar an air bender named Aang, and although his air bending skill a great he still has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone...

...but I believe Aang could save the world....



I just get in such a hype whenever I watch it. And I just love everything about it.

The opening. The storyline. The Nations. The Places. The mythology . The supernatural. The characters .The comedy. The romance. The soundtrack. The action. The voices.


Everything.

And by the way, A second miniseries is due to air on nickelodeon next year, I AM SO FLIPPING EXCITED. Avatar: The legend of Korra.


1 comment:

  1. Indescribable levels of agreement!

    MINI-SERIES!!! OH WOW!!

    KEEN.

    ReplyDelete