14 April 2011

By any other name.

Holidays, are never 'holidays' anymore, they are never the days we long for so much as a child where we can just do anything and everything.

Now they are just a bundle of fast disappearing days, meshed together with assignments, work, laziness, and chores, sure you may get to do some stuff with your friends and have a great time, but in the end, that is just another holiDAY gone.

Its lose lose for us.

But let me stop being and grumpy person and tell you about those rare moments i have had, where i love holidays.

  • Worked all day Saturday, but then went to mariah's to help babysit Amity. We had loads of fun, having our deep sleepover conversations, watching, the young Victoria, the breakfast club, the switch, and some OC.
  • Sunday, i drove all the way from mariah's house to northlakes shops and there my dad and i enquired about a new phone 'for my birthday', when really i had to only wait until that afternoon, when mum got home. I got a HTC desire Z. :D
  • Monday was a pretty normal day, lots of Texting conversation with people on my new phone, and watching TV, then going to pick up my cousin, who found great joy in taking photos of my ordering Pizza Capers. :S
  • Tuesday was my birthday, which saw me wake up at 5am (Not because i was overly excited) but just because i couldn't sleep.). then at about 7am i got my presents from my family, which was the sims medieval, some Pandora beads, and some clothes, and then got ready to go to the city with my friends. I had a wonderful day and got totally spoiled by my amazing friends. *Sigh*
  • Then Wednesday afternoon, Tammy came over for our Game/Movie/Insane soft drinks/ popcorn nights. We had so much fun, playing Black Ops until midnight and finding videos about game characters being slapped.
  • Tammy stayed until about 1pm the next day where thereafter i settled into my chair to watch the Romeo X Juliet anime, it is quite fantastical. Then i went to work, which despite me being tired was quite busy and went quickly.
  • Mariah is coming over today, she is going to TRY and teach me to play guitar and we will watch anime. It shall be fantastic. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment