04 April 2011

Happiness dies in a far away land

Just another story i waste my time on. "Hope of the blood."

i didn't want to cry again, i had done enough of that to last 5 lifetimes. My eyes were constantly sore and i was always to check my face in case some stray tears had gone unchecked. I could just say, pull yourself together hope, but It's just always to painful to remember, but that what my mind always does, remembers.

It all starts off by someone waking me from my dreams. my eyes flutter open and i see his beautiful eyes staring down at me, but something is wrong i can tell it from them. He tells me to be quiet and to get up. I hear yelling from outside my room.
I get up and quickly pull on some shoes. Arrow, i remebered his name, slips a jacket around my shoulders and then pulls out a small knife. He pricked the tip of his finger then reached for my hand. He gave me a quick look and i nodded. He took my finger and slit it like he did his own. then we pressed our fingers together. "Hope, are you okay?" He spoke to me inside my mind.
"Yes Arrow. i am fine."
He took my hand and pulled me close. "That's good."
"Whats going on?"
"They have found us."
"Who.-"
Suddenly the door crashed down and people surrounded us. they had guns pointed at us, i could smell the anti-lure filling them.
"Dammit. Hope stay behind me" Arrow gripped my hand.
"All right children." one of the gun pointed men. "Come with us and you won't get hurt."
Arrow spit on the ground. I felt the blood lure radiate from him.
The men circleing us stpepped closer, one tried to grab at me, Arrow lashed out and a bullet was fired. i screamed. I was so useless.
Arrow was on the ground blood pouring from his leg. The men came towards us. "Wait!" Arrow spoke aloud. "Take me, leave her."
"What!"  i knelt down beside him and held his hand so tight he could never let go.
"Why?" one man asked.
"Take me or i will kill you all."
They reached for him.
"No, Arrow no." his hand slipped through my fingers and he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment