13 July 2010

The eyes of another

I watched you, followed your eyes. I gasped, you were looking at me, and you were right in front of me. I had never seen anyone like you, you were different to the rest of them, and your eyes were full of love and warmth. They were blue like the sky, but not cold like ice. They were your eyes….you were close to me…


….That time was happy, you smiled, and I smiled. We sat under the stars, on a boat, just the two of us. So why am I crying now? It’s because you looked at me all warm, and told me, that you like to spend time with me…not but that’s not why I’m crying that made me happy, it’s what you said after that killed me inside, ‘We must go our separate ways’ that is what you said….Now we must face this war…each on our own path….I will see you again…I promise


“You will find the way, you are the star.” You kept saying all these things, my friend, but what do they mean. Tears once again fall. I can’t find you, I can’t see you, I need you. Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment