31 July 2010

Irrational mementos

So It is about 8:35pm,
Majority of my friends are at sizzler,
I could have gone but i decided not to.

I'm sick.

The title of this post makes no sense.
i can hear the score of the golden compass from outside my room,
tis a good movie.

I have being getting grossed out by a lot of this lately.
It's a strange thought.

I think i love watching depressing movies about skateboarders and ghostly limbo.

I FINALLY watched Cirque du Freak last night. Has to be one of my favorites.
And NO it is not just another vampire movie, and i would have you know that Darren's love interest has a TAIL. :P It is a truly complex and fantastical movie about a freaky circus, and yea vampires...but i will have you know that Darren didn't have a choice.

hmmm. <-- i like that word.

i think i am slightly annoying, and i will let you know now....'Scorn' is my word like 'Turd" it doesn't mean anything...and i was just trying to get some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment