19 May 2011

The distance effect.

Today i took a different approch.
I kept my distance.
From what, you will never know,
unless you do know.
.....
anyway.
I did not go over there.
I did not seek.
I watched (Now i sound like a stalker, reminds me of a song :P) from a distance.
It was hard.
I was fighting with myself.

I stepped back and let everything else
come between.
I tried not to look.
The distance was odd.
in a good way.

and the effect of this
distance
you may ask.
I don't know.
was it good?
Or bad?
I don't know.

It made me a little sad sometimes,
and then the distance was breached,
I was happy.

And that's how i will end,
happy and wondering

2 comments:

  1. Wow... This is weird I did exactly the same thing today, although probably from something completely different... I was not happy though..wondering, yes, but not at all happy..I was raging and sad and deppressed all at once :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh erin, i am proud of you. Good job.

    ReplyDelete