05 May 2011

My life is a jumble of destruction

I try, but it is still never enough.
I cry, not when i want to.
I am scared, of everything.

Right now i am sitting in my room on the brink of tears. She thinks i can't hear her, but i can. Nothing i do is good enough her. I can only do so much. I'm sorry, that i am not up to your standards.
I just wanted a break, i want to do something where i don't have to deal with pressure. I don't deal with pressure very well.

I want to scream, i want to cry, but i won't because i will get know sympathy from her.

I think i am the only girl, my age, who is scared to sleep in her own room. As a child i was never scared of monsters, but of people, and i still am. People scare me. I am paranoid. I can't take it. I should talk to someone, but who.
The scary people will get me.
I am an idiot.

I am sorry.

1 comment:

  1. ERIN!!!
    i feel your pain.

    Stay strong! I love you!

    Parents are cruel sometimes, but we've just got to deal. And god knows our struggles.

    as for being scared in your own bedroom, hello girl-who-had-to-sleep-in-her-sisters-room-for-the-night-cause-she-thought-she-heard-breathi-n-a-her-window?

    you are a beautiful girl, and theres only a couple more terms of school to go.

    ReplyDelete