27 December 2009

Lovely Complex




Ok Ok i know i haven't blogged for a while, i just kept siting, staring at the screen then sighing and clicking the little'x' because i couldn't think of anything to write. But now i think my brain has finally woken up.

Lovely complex,WOW what a title! But what is it you might ask. Well it is just the name of a romantic comedy anime, about when a girl called Koizumi, the tallest person in her class, makes a bet with a guy named Otani, the shortest person in their class, about who could get a boyfriend/girlfriend first, then realising she may have feelings for him....
Anyway it is a very funny show with great one liners such as "lets go buy some Baked cuttlefish"... and "i don't think of him as a guy because he is so short." Not to mention Otani is pretty cute.

But even though it may be just a title...it seems like a very good description of my life at the moment and how my emotions keep going up and down like i am on some kind of permanent roller coaster. i look at all the anime shows, books, pictures, plots,status updates, posts..anything... like i need to be there...because i feel lonely, even though i know i have God right beside me and my family and friends not to far behind.

But...

Sometimes i fell like i am trapped and that i want to escape, and sometimes i feel like i want to hide from the world (so i sit in my cupboard). other times i want to scream at then world or to cry on someones shoulder, sometimes i can feel really sad, and then the next day get up bright eyed and happy....I am so strange.

SO yea. i think that may be my rant for the time being...and i just want to thanks to Mariah, Holly, Olivia and Claire, because i know you've always got my back.

WOW my life is really Complex....Lovely!

2 comments:

  1. The show sounds interesting :)
    I might actually watch it one day. haha.
    You should definately blog more like this.
    It is more real, more you!
    <3 you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so funny...though credits to mariah she discoverd it

    ReplyDelete