25 February 2010

For what he believes...


Hmmm....


I wasn't sure how to start this blog...usually I would write a depressing poem about how I feel about things. But today I am determined not to, even something inside me needs to be left out...and it’s calling to me in poem form....


Hmmm...
Lately I have just watched, watched as the world has being spiralling past me. Assessments are starting...I should really study. I am dreading the drama oral.

I love English though. I am able to express myself one of the only way I know how...through words, sentences and phrases...through a story.

My story for English is about sacrifice, love, and fighting for your own beliefs...




I named it “For what he believes" and the last line is: ...and I will fight and scream for what he believed, even when they hang me form the gallows...

Somtimes i wonder...just wonder... latley i have been drawing a strange symbol..its just pops into my head..and i have to draw it...

its sort of like this..

<-------------->
        Look and
                            wonder

i don't know what it means
i don't know what anything means
My mind won't let me remember my dreams
i just see flashs...of people..but i can't see who they are...but i feel like i know them..
i think he finds me annoying....

No comments:

Post a Comment