22 February 2010

Sea Of Love? More Like a River of Confusion.

Come with me
My love
To the sea
The sea of love
I want to tell you
how much
I love you

You are always trying to keep it real
I'm in love with how you feel
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you...


And I try to be more like you
Speak louder and prouder and hide my love but it spills out

Angela, Angela
 you're a danger he's addicted to
Oh Angela, Angela
you're a danger he's addicted to
So I'll try to be more, more like you

Kiss me down by the broken tree house

Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map..

Here is the church and here is the steeple

We sure are cute for two ugly people
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you...

 
I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand!

I wanna tell you

how much
I love you


See what i mean...Confusing isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment