25 February 2010

...It's all i've got...



I see them
Those eyes…and I know what they mean.
And why the fall in my directs and make me want to scream.
Why do I dare open my mouth.
I don't I just keep it shut.
I'm sorry.
The same topic.
Keeps coming up.

But it's all I've got.

I know you hate it.
When I talk about this stuff.
But sometimes I just want to say
I'm sorry.

It's all I've got.

I don't know about all this stuff
you guys can talk about.
I'm out of the loop
So to speak.
A loop made of glass.
So I can see in.
And you can see out.
But I can't break it.
So I try to talk to you about what we both love.
I'm sorry.

It's all I've got.

It's something I've always loved.
But I hid It form peering eyes.
But then you liked it to.
I was so happy.
Because…

It's all I've got.

So now I will scream…
….because

IT'S ALL I'VE GOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment