25 June 2011

It was like my whole house had turned against me. Each one of them with eyes had locked onto me. Thier mission to make me feel as outcast and bad as possable. It was like something out of an alien war movie.

It was like 'hey lets destroy her soul. Make her feel like the bad guy.'

I sat their cheeks wet with constant tears i could not control, crying out to God to help me make the right choice.
They were guilt tripping me.
'Guilt guilt guilt'
Was screaming inside my, head
They made me feel like the bad guy, by saying i made them feel like the bad guys.

I wanted God to just carry me away. Please, make this the right choice

I try so hard and even now as i hear them talking about me, tHe disgust in thier voices.

Whatever i do, someone will be disappointed.

I am trying my best to be what u want me to be, so please just leave me alone with my friends and my God.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin,
    Don't let them get you down. You are a beautiful, wonderful person and no one can change that no matter what they try to do. Stand strong and follow God because humanity is stupid but God is forever loving and good. If you need me I'm only a phone call away and I'll always be here for you Erin, your one of my closest friends :) luv you girl don't let 'em ruin the awesome, joyful person you are :)

    ReplyDelete