26 June 2011

Little things

I love those who are close to me more than words can describe. They are what keeps me striving towards my goals. Its nice to have people that watch over you, and i am so glad to have all the friends that do. everyone makes me feel special in there own way.

Mariah:
When can i begin to describe my love for this girl. My bestest Friend in the whole wide world. Nothing is awkward between us and we can read each other's eyes to know what we are thinking. We make up stories together about romance that is so unrealistic it hurts. Most people are best friends because they have been friends for years, but the strange thing about me and Mariah is that we have only been really close friends for about 3 and a half years. I will never forget when she told me to get over my crush and 'find a new one' because she was bores with it. The funny thing is i could go on all night about this girl, but i won't. :P

Holly:
Normal people have one best friend, but i am greedy and was lucky enough to have two. My Horreh. You make me feel so alive, you are always there when i need you. You are my little bit of crazy sunshine that i cherish. I still remember my feeling before you came over on that first anime night. Our friendship had just begun to peak, but i still felt alittle unsure of how you would take the at home me. But as soon as we got settled in how i thought i was so blessed to have you and Maraih as my girls. The Chans, forever and always no matter where we all are.

Xanthe:
My littleXanthe grass tree. We met in grade 4 and have been fiends since. i remember we were both the new girls. i am so glad that over the years we have grown so close. I still remember my Star Wars party, you came as a bald guy and painted a swimming cap. How i am so found of the memory. All  the parties, the Dramas, the costumes, the Mulan. You always make me smile. I am so glad to have met you. <3
Also 'What the hell is a hufflepuff!' :P

Kyra:
My little blogger girl. You are always the one to write such heart felt comments that really can lift a person's spirit. I am so happy to have gotten to know you this past year and a half and it was great to spend my senior school years with such a happy face. Double sleepovers, pizza, oh how much fun we have.
I how we can always stay friends.
thanks you for everything.

Will:
Oh yes my dear William, how you make me laugh and smile. You are definitely my closet male friend and i  am so glad. For all the Laughter, the inside jokes, the fact that you put up with my constant babbling with our chocolate bar world.
You cheer me on even though i no you are annoyed by it.
Can't wait till you crash my wedding.
*Evil laughs*
Thank you Will.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Erin Thankyou :)
    I'm so glad I it to meet you too
    We'll defs stay friends and
    We need a double sleepover this holidays!

    ReplyDelete