11 June 2011

They fall at a speed of five centimeters per second...like snowflakes.

I aways find it hard to push myself.
Everything is a battle.
I try but my mum just doesn't understand that i am not a studier. i just can't study for very long. I get to distracted. Curse you Creative mind.
My mum loves me and i love her, but she keeps pressuring me about the future, but i just don't know. Well that's a lie, i do know what i want to do, but it's not good enough. It's not a stable career...apparently.
I want to write, stories, novels, my whole life, i just want to write. I want to write, fall in love, get married, have kids, and live my life.
God gave me this gift and i love it so much, i feel like he is going to use me through my stories, i don't know how, but i feel as if he will.

So here i am rambling about my future all because i am studying for exams, for subjects i will probably never use.
I want to write, and perform plays, to write plays, to be in musicals.
SIGH.
I am trying to study hard to make mum happy. i am trying.

I finally watched 5 centimeters per second last night.
It was beautifully tragic.
It made me think alot, as i found one of the characters a lot like me, and my situation with love.
She made a hard decision, one that i haven't decided yet.
She cried in her bed, i do that.



1 comment:

  1. You will write Erin. I believe you will. God gave you such a passion for it and he gives us passions for us to use. It will all work out. God works through all things for the good of those who love him. :)

    ReplyDelete