05 June 2011

We stay because Anatevka is our home...

Its crazy how something can have so much work go into it and then, like a flash, be done, forever.
This musical made me feel so alive.
I was looking at other posts by my friends on the same topic, and it got me a little teary. like them i am scared to lose the forged or grown friendships that have come to be because of this production. It saddens me and i don't no how to cope.

I found myself a little freaked out, a little worried. What was i to do now, i started to panic.
 Tomorrow is Monday and for the whole of the year so far, that has meant musical practice.
Now however, i don't know what to do with my life.
How on earth am i suppose to do assignments and study, when i am so out of it.
I don't want to say goodbye to the Laughter, the Friends, the Songs, the family, the one liners.
I don't want to say good bye to Fiddler on the roof.

But i will have to.'

No comments:

Post a Comment