01 January 2010

Twenty Ten



Should i welcome this new year with open arms....
yes..
maybe it will be a fresh start, a new chance to be myself.
Or maybe it will trod along in a never ending circle.

But Who really knows what this year will bring.
but as i sit at my computer with a sore neck (what a great way to start the new year) i feel like i need to thank some of the greatest Friends i have ever had.

Mariah(Jai-Li)
goodness mariah, it seems like a day does not go by that we are not laughing, dancing or speaking in fake English accents. you are one of the best Friends i have ever had, and will have and i hope we are Friends till the end. All the times you have been there, writing songs, creating characters, and story dreaming with me, lets me know that i have found a real best friend for life.

Holly
From all those judgemental glazes and changing the world to crunching apples at 3 o'clock in the morning, Holly you just seems to make me feel happy and Free whenever i am around you. you are one of the brightest Friends i will ever have, and one of the only few who agree in how 'Dashing' anime guys can be. you really get that side of my, and i want to thank you for that.....and also i will try not to over blabber to much this year.

Olivia
though i haven't seen you much lately i always know you are there for me. we were Friends basically straight away, with that dreaded history project, and not matter how far apart we are i know we will stay friends always. all those guardian angles, bread making and bike rides to the Bakery to eat pies with knives and forks, they are all memories i will never forget.

Clarie
having someone to talk to and lean on, is one hing you always need in life....and Clarie you are one of those people. i can really talk to you and know that you will understand, and that is one of the greatest things about you, how you listen (mainly to my blabber. so thank you Clarie for listening.

hopefully this year will bring me new friends and new challenges, hopefully it is one of the best years of my life. but it will also have its fair share or tragedy's and pain, and it is Good to know that i have my friends to guide me.

5 comments:

  1. ERIN!!! I feel like crying. If i was in anime right now, it would be all dramatic, i would be staring at the screen and my eyes would be going all shaky... but right now i am just laughing at what a dork i am for thinking such things. I love you erin =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I will always be here, and I hope that I will know you foreverererer.
    You are amazing!
    You can come over and play yahtzee anytime ;)
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I was going to use the same name for my blog, but then i didn't know what to write. lol
    2. Thanks Erin for being such a great friend in the last year, I don't think I could of gone through the year without you.
    3. And thanks for introduce to anime and other awesome things. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me smile Miss Erin :)
    GAH! This is soo nice :')
    Love you soo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)....
    thanks everyone...love you all

    ReplyDelete