02 January 2010

Xbox & Anime : I want to be a runner!






lately my life has been situated around 2 things Anime and Xbox 360. at the moment my brains is running over various lines and moments from games and show such as

Assassins Creed

"the deed is done"

Mirrors edge
Run Faith....Run Fast."

"i don't care how you get off that rooftop just do it."

"My name is faith!...and I'm a runner."

Dragons age:origins
"for Ferelden!!!!!"

"I am a grey warden."


and Lovely complex. <
"Get together...Get together...Get together...Get together...Get together..."
"lets go buy some baked cuttle fish."


"Shut up midget"


"you stupid Amazon"

"You Idiot" *punches Otani in the face*

*starts to cry* "I'm through with Loving you."


So thats what going on inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment