24 January 2010

Going...Going...Almost Gone


The holidays...Like my title says are alomst gone...but i don't want them to...

I mean i would love to see all my friends at school...and meet new people and stuff. But. I. Just. Don't. Think. I. Am. Ready.

I am not ready for grade eleven...i just need a week or two more...to do all the stuff i suddenly have wanted to do in these last few day of the holidays...to just relax.
school seems daunting, like it is towering over me...trying to drag me into its walls. right now i had actully pictured some guys dreesed in black suits dragging me inside so giant walls...but i konw school is neither that bad or that exciting.

I am doing Drama, Biology, Chemistry, Ancient history, English, and Maths B this year. and it is maths B that scares me the most....i really don't want to do it...i have a feeling i will fail...i only just passed at the end of last year....

But grade eleven is coming.....
       .....and we have no way of stopping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment