19 January 2010

Thoughts Alive

The lights were off the door was closed,
the darkness all around me.
I closed my eyes and rested my head,
hoping sleep would take me kindly.

Yes i tried to let sleep take me
 into a world i longed to see,
but something blocked my way, my mind,
asking quiestions with no answer.

It showed me pictures from today,
from what i'd see and watched
and it stoped on a particular one
that made me sigh alot.

Because i wanted to be there
for him to hold my hand,
but of couse he's not real,
so he....never...can.

Why do my thoughts do this to me,
why do they make me feel so bad?
This happens all the time,
its not like i want to be sad.

I don't want to be sad again,
to sit in the shadows alone
to fell the warm tears trail down my cheeks,
yes crying over fiction...its sad i know...

But tonight because i wanted tears,
there were no tears of mine,
becuase i cannot fly,
and scream my thoughts to the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment