07 January 2010

Blame me

Its okay blame me,
like you always do, those cold looks,
eyes burning,
trying to make me feel the guilt.

was it really me fault,
whos knows, who cares?
just blame me its easy,
don'r worry about my tears.

though i may be angry, i'll take all the blame,
just Please don't make me feel like Cinderella
LIKE YOU DID THE OTHER DAY.

please don't say  i can't go there,
if i don't do your bidding.
don't give me those looks that make me want to
BREAKDOWN AND SREAM.

i'll take all the llooks actions and all the fingers pionted at me,
and i'll hold them inside,
till i can run away.

to somewhere i feel safe,
and warm
and then i'll cry
till all the blame Begone...

1 comment:

  1. WOah. did you write that Erin??

    and... is it about me?? Am i the one that makes you feel that way??? =P

    Or is it Otani and Kohori and L and Patch...

    ReplyDelete